Take A Look Here

Friday, December 17, 2010

Survival of "Browser" : IE, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Rock Me It,Opera...

Hello guys... It's me again...Now giving you guide to choose which browser do you think suit you the most...


Me?? I'm currently use Mozilla Firefox(Once try more than 5 type of browser)...what are those??
  • Avant
  • Safari
  • Opera
  • Google Chrome (still use but only for certain site for "coding" purpose)
  • Mozilla
  • Netscape
  • Internet Explorer
So, i'm very satisfy with mozilla firefox since it is well equipped  with lots of Add-on..

Now I'm giving the justification for the browser based on rating :


Well.... If you a kind of person who often trading or make transaction via internet better choose the one with high security.... I'm choosing Mozilla Firefox because I'm happy with its security so far....I'm not bias...you can freely choose yours coz the choice is in your hand.....lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment